– Bets can be made by either selecting a Home Win, a Draw or an Away Win.
– Bets will be settled at the end of regular time play, excluding extra time and penalties (where applicable).
– Asian Handicap is a style of betting where the bookmaker handicaps the two teams in a game before its commencement. Using American Football as an example, the bookmaker gives a goals deficit to the team he thinks is more likely to win, and a head start to the team he thinks is less likely to win. The handicaps are expressed in goals, or fractions of goals. To win a bet, the end user, rather than backing a team to win, bets on it to overcome the handicap.
HALF TIME/FULL TIME
– Bet on the half time and full time results of a designated match, (note that the bet is void if the match is played in a time format not expressly provided in Specific Sports Betting Rules).
– A mix parlay bet is a bet which combines multiple selections of different games or matches offered by the bookmaker for betting. A mix parlay bet which combines different selections within the same game or match are not allowed where the outcome of one affects the other. At least select 2 different events to complete a parlay. If one (or more) selection should fail to win then the Parlay loses. If one (or more) selections should be postponed then the odds for that selection will revert to 1.00 odds.
MONEY LINE / HEAD TO HEAD
– A money line / Head to Head bet is a bet on the outcome of a match or event between two paired competitors. In the event of a draw result, all bets will be refunded at odds of 1.00.
– Bets are settled based on the aggregate sum total of points/goals (resulting in an odd or even number) in a match or series of matches in which the bets were placed. A 0-0 score is considered as even.
– An outright bet involves the selection of a winner in a tournament, competition, league or event either from the onset or at any stage of the tournament, competition, league or event prior to the conclusion of the competition where the results are still undecided.
– There are no refunds on non-starters for outright betting.
– The Dead Heat Rule applies to all outright betting.
– Bets are settled based on the aggregate sum total of points/goals etc. achieved (resulting in an over or under a prescribed target number set by the Gaming site) in a match or series of matches in which the bets were placed.
– Period betting means the placing of a bet on different segments of a game (e.g. quarters, halves, periods, sets, rounds or overs).
– In Period Betting, a segment must be completed in order for the bets to be valid.
– In Period betting, overtime or extra time is excluded in determining the scores if nothing else is stated.
– Subject to the Specific Sport Betting Rules, period betting on the 2nd half shall include overtime in determining the score.